Catalyze is back, bigger and better than ever before!
After a successful conference in Miami in 2022, this time we're heading to the windy city of Chicago from 7-8th June 2023 for a 2 day conference.
Unprecedented times are upon us. Supply chain disruption, industry consolidation and customer expectations have never been higher.
But there’s a way to combat all these challenges: working better together.
Now more than ever, we must be aligned within our companies and across our trading partners -- all in service of our customers.
This year’s Catalyze will dive deep into these topics. You’ll leave Catalyze with more career- and company-building ideas, connections and education from other rebate and finance experts than you can get anywhere else.
Why Attend Catalyze?
We’re bringing together hundreds of CFOs, finance professionals, rebate managers and more to unpack these complex challenges and reveal exciting opportunities with: \
- 2 full days of tactical sessions that will equip you to turn your business’s rebate programs into tools that drive customer behavior and revenue while protecting margins
- Keynotes from Enable CEO Andrew Butt, Schneider Electric’s President, North America Operations Aamir Paul, and innovative speaker and technologist Jack Shaw
- Networking opportunities, roundtables and community events
- Endless chances for you to share and learn with peers from different roles, functions, industries, company size and more
When you leave Catalyze, you’ll be more ready than ever to grow your career and set your business up for success. You’ll be fully equipped with strategies that will help your company succeed.
No matter what your role, if your business uses rebates, Catalyze 2023 is the place to be!
Come together with other rebate experts in person so you can learn, network and share experiences and best practices together in engaging, interactive breakout sessions.
- Network with other experts in your industry and beyond
- Uncover new perspectives on how to use rebates to grow your business
Learn from your peers how to craft thoughtful rebate strategies that enable you to adapt to market changes quickly and easily without leaving money on the table.
- Attend interactive and hands-on breakout sessions designed to help you learn
- Gain access to new tools that will automate your rebate management process
Discover new tips and tricks for rebate management so you can grow your career while setting your business up for unparalleled growth and success.
- Stretch your skills by discovering new opportunities
- Network with other rebate professionals to grow your career and expand your knowledge
We hope you can join us! Get your ticket!