Unpredictability and disruption are running high across today’s supply chains. While you certainly can’t change the industry headwinds, you can mitigate them with one simple strategy: collaboration. Trading partners are more than just entities to manage. They are companies whose goals can and should synergize with yours, allowing you both to move toward a brighter, more profitable future.
Collaboration results in mutually beneficial relationships. The more visibility you have into your rebate program activity, the better they can serve your business (not to mention, the impact on your bottom line).
Save your seat on our latest RSU webinar, as Evangelist, Mark Gilham covers:
- Importance of collaboration
- Role of collaboration in rebate management
- Common challenges and how to overcome them
- Best practices for effective collaboration
- Current technology enhancing buyer-supplier relationships