As a leader in developing retrospective rebate and overrider management systems, Enable is delighted to be exhibiting at eWorld Purchasing & Supply.
The event focuses on leading-edge technologies and techniques within the procurement and supply chain functions. Come and join us on 2 March at Stand 3 where we can discuss how we design, develop and implement finely tuned solutions for customers across many industries.
You will also have the opportunity to hear how Andrew Butt, Managing Director, has overseen the requirements analysis and implementation of supplier contract management systems to a range of companies and buying groups, offering benefits such as revenue optimization, cost reduction, risk management and cash release.
Our efficient systems have made the difference between just "making do" and making profit!
eWorld Spring 2011, will take place at the QEII Conference Centre, Central London on the 2nd March and will focus on hot topics such as:
- e-Sourcing & Supplier Selection
- Sustainable Procurement & Reporting
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Outsourcing & Contract Management
- Global Supplier Development
- On-demand & Cloud-based Services
- Implementation & Change Management