We’re very excited to share that we have been named the winner of the “Co-working platform of the Year” category at the 2020 Remote Tech Breakthrough Awards. These awards recognize the world’s best technology companies, products and services that empower remote work around the globe.
Enable was chosen from more than 1,250 applicants, and the expert panel of judges evaluated each software product based on the following:
- Innovation: Does the product introduce new capabilities of significant improvements? Does it break new ground and truly “Break Through” the crowded market
- Performance: Does the product perform to a degree that it improves overall performance versus competitors or previous solutions?
- Ease of use and manageability: Is the product easy to install? Are the product’s functions clear and easy to learn and run? Will the product scale to accommodate growth?
- Functionality: Does the product deliver as promised? Does it provide greater or more useful functionality than others in its category?
- Value: Does the product represent a cost-effective solution? Can its return on investment be easily justified?
- Impact: What needs does the product uniquely meet? What problem does it solve?
We are also in great company – some of the winners from other categories include Onelogin, Invision, Salesforce, Zenefits, Zoom and more impressive leading companies and startups in the RemoteTech industry.
Andrew Butt, CEO of Enable said: “I’m proud of our team who adapted rapidly, and had a great attitude to the switch to remote working. It’s credit to our IT team that all our applications and systems have worked so well in the new world.
For many companies, the move to remote working has highlighted weaknesses already present in their rebate management systems. Most of these systems are not in the cloud so can be difficult to access. And some of them are only understood by a small number of team members who are not set up for remote work or could be unable to work.
At Enable we’re passionate about our modern cloud based software that makes it easy for teams to manage their rebates and collaborate with their trading partners remotely in a secure and easy to use environment”.